Sunday, October 30, 2011

Its the communication thing...again


So, if you read my previous post about the communication problems I was having with my BMs you would understand when I tell you that I am kind of frustrated/nervous/slightly upset that one of the big deals of wedding planning might not go the way I had originally pictured in my head.

This is how I'd imagined the perfect shopping experience would go:

1. Fun & Shopping

Bridesmaid shop.jpg
image source

2. Food
Bridesmaid lunch.JPG
image source


3. Success!
Rush's Bridal.JPG
image source

But after sending out another email to my BMs yesterday asking for a head count of who would be able to come shopping, who would come to dinner, and who would stay the night, here I am 24 hours later still hoping, praying, clinging to the possibility that at least one of them will respond... I think I might be waiting for a while...
And now this is what I am afraid will end up happening:

1. Arguing over dresses.
image source
2. Alone Drinking Cocktails

image source
3. Nobody Staying the Night with Me (So I end up spending the entire night blogging, no offense).

image source



I know there is no way I will be the only one, simply because my sister is my MOH and I know she won't stand me up...okay I think I know she won't stand me up. :-p

How did your Bridesmaid dress shopping experience go? Was it all that you imagined?



No comments:

Post a Comment