Saturday, October 15, 2011

Communication is key...or so I thought..

I seem to be having some "issues" with communicating with my girls, I am not expecting everyone to be as super-excited as I am about the wedding, but a little feedback would help! 


image source

My first choice for communicating with my girls has been through e-mail. (Simply because that is what my cousin used when I was MOH for her wedding and it worked really well.) I guess my girls just don't know their way around an 'inbox'. Ugh, I am not trying to nag, or complain... okay maybe I am. But it isn't like they've been receiving e-mail overload.


image source

This is an example of the most recent (and only second) email I sent. It went out on October 13th.

Okay girls! We are going to look at dresses on: Saturday, November 5th at 4:00pm.
This is the location we will be going to...
Alfred Angelo BridalLocation Name
#1234 A FM 5678 WestMy Town, TX 76543
I tried on dresses here & even though I did not buy mine from them, the consultant (Tia) was awesome & so helpful!
That day we can meet at my parent's house before we go try on dresses or we can just meet at Alfred Angelo. 
Afterwards all of us can go to dinner at Mexican Restaurant in My parent's town, and everyone is invited to stay the night at my parent's house (there is more than enough room for all of us!)
I really hope all of you can make it!
:)
And guess what... I didn't receive a single response.
Are you frustrated by a lack of responses  from your girls? Or are your girls completely on-the-ball when it comes to letting you know what's up?



No comments:

Post a Comment