Friday, November 4, 2011

Tomorrow is *the* day!!

...for bridesmaid-dress-shopping!!

image source



I was super excited for tomorrow... until yesterday when I got a text from MOH JB. One of her close friends had just died and she wasn't sure when the funeral and memorial service was going to be held. I felt bad for her and her friend's family, I also insisted that it was okay if she was unable to make it to try on dresses with us and that I understood.


Then, I spoke with BM J and she filled me in that one of her sister-in-law's aunt was killed in a bad accident and the funeral is at noon on Saturday. But BM J assured me that she would definitely be there to go shopping with us. I told her she didn't have to do that and I understood if she couldn't make it, but she insisted.

I was relieved that I would for sure have 3 out of my 4 girls with us. It was still up in the air on #4 though...

Did you plan something so great, but it turned out completely different?

No comments:

Post a Comment