Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let's get this party started...maybe?

Today is the day ....to meet with our potential DJ. I was so excited, not because of the DJ, but because of the fact that we would be able to cross off another major part of our checklist! :-)

Photo Source

However, I am not so excited anymore... our appointment is at 4:30 and Jon has court at 11:30 this morning (for work). So now I have two choices: Reschedule the appointment OR Ask my mom to come with me... I don't mind my mom coming, but I really wanted Jon to be there. I should really be talking to the DJ, or my mom, or Jon about what to do...




But if you know me at all you know that is the one thing I definitely have not done! Instead I have been looking for and listening to hundreds of different songs that I want at the reception...



 Yes, I listened to the entire song..twice. What can I say? It takes me back to high school & prom & not having to worry about anything except whether or not my corsage was going to match my dress perfectly. But no, there is no way Jon would want to hear this song at the wedding...guess I will just have to get my sister to suggest it. Hehe!

Finding songs  is not as easy as you would think. -And I'm not even looking for the "major" songs like first dance, mother-son, father daughter! I have just been looking for songs to play during the cocktail hour, dinner, and throughout the evening. Did you have a difficult time coming up with a general list of songs to play at your reception? Where did you look for songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment