Sunday, October 23, 2011

It All Started With A Pair Of Earrings...


I have the dress & the earrings, now I need help find a necklace to match! :  wedding accessories earrings haute bride jewelry necklace sweetheart HAUTE BRIDE Ti Adoro Long Ear Lg
Image Source

These are the earrings I bought the day I bought my dress, I believe they are "Haute Bride?" or "ti adoro?" not too sure on that part. But I really wanted a necklace that would match, despite my mother telling me the dress didn't need a necklace, I wanted one and that was that!



I have the dress & the earrings, now I need help find a necklace to match! :  wedding accessories earrings haute bride jewelry necklace sweetheart Copy Of Download 24
Personal Image

So after months of looking (okay, it was probably only a few weeks..) it was Mother's Day and I decided to go into the Zales Outlet store to find something for my mom. That is when I saw it...

I have the dress & the earrings, now I need help find a necklace to match! :  wedding accessories earrings haute bride jewelry necklace sweetheart IMG 6397 1
Personal Image
I loved it! ...of course I had no Idea what it cost & honestly I didn't want to know. So I found my mom some really pretty earrings, purchased them and left.


Later I found the bracelet that matched my earrings:

Image Source
However, there is no way I am paying $150 for a bracelet to match a pair of earrings that I only paid $45 for...it just isn't happening.

So a few more weeks went by when my mom and I were shopping at the outlet mall and I needed to go into Zale's to pick up some earrings that I was having repaired. While we were waiting I decided I would show her the necklace I had found & adored so much. After 20 minutes of searching and no longer waiting to pick up my earrings, I found it! The necklace. I showed her and she liked it (no obsessively the way I did, but just enough).  We decided I should try it on and it was the perfect length. So we cautiously asked for the price...The lady said it was originally $250, marked down to $118, they were having a sale that weekend which (somehow) brought it down to $62..omg! :)
There was no way i was going to pass up this deal, and my mom knew it. So we got it! I was so happy, as soon as I got home I put on the necklace, my earrings and the shirt that best resembled the top portion of my dress... It Was Perfect!

Did you buy all of your bridal jewelry at the same time/place? Or did you have to search like crazy to find the perfect piece?




1 comment: