Monday, October 24, 2011

I Can't Not Work At Work...

I love the field I work  in. I enjoy my job. I am okay with my company. But I hate that I can't "screw around" occasionally... at least not without others noticing.
image source

No, I do not have a supervisor over my shoulder the entire day. But I work in the legal field and am required to "bill my hours". Basically everything I do must be written down, put into Quickbooks, and billed to a client. So therefore I either have to work on actual legal things, or come up with a way that researching wedding florists in my area pertains to the Jones' divorce case...

Do you ever get 'distracted' at work by your wedding planning? Can you get away with it, or do you have to force yourself to get back to the "important stuff"?

No comments:

Post a Comment