Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How I asked... Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

After looking around for weeks trying to find different ideas of ways to ask my girls of Honor formally and my two Bridesmaids for the first time, I finally found something I loved:

diy0819_1
Photo Source

Combined with:

IMG_2128
Photo Source



I love the paper chain people & because I didn't think that alone was enough work I decided that I just had to do the envelope pocket folders too (yes, I always feel the need to way over do things!)
So without further ado, I present my "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" paper chain dolls & pocket folder cards...



(this is the back)

These are the insert cards.
All the girls.
The inside of the pocket folders.
These are the envelopes I mailed them in.

How did you ask your bridesmaids? Did you go over the top, or something simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment