Friday, January 20, 2012

Looking for a 'Little White Dress' ...am I being too picky?

I have decided that I love my wedding dress, but it is rather large (long) and I think it might be better if I have another option to change in to during the reception. The only problem is, I am kind of picky...

image source
I want it to be white/ivory. I would love to have straps (like the ones below)...I want to be able to wear a bra with straps. However, I also love the one above because I can get the sash in Charcoal so it matches my bridesmaid dresses.




image source
image source



...oh, and I would like to spend less than $200.

Have you seen anything like this? Or do you have any ideas where I should look? 
...I also need to be able to buy it off the rack or get it ordered quickly. (The wedding is 4/28/12).


No comments:

Post a Comment