Saturday, January 7, 2012

The First Dress Arrives!!!

So we went over to BM JB's house today to watch the football game. (I am lying, I went to drink wine, eat and talk!) But I also got to see her bridesmaid dress!!!!! I was so uber excited because went we went to Alfred Angelo to pick out dress (which you can read about here) they didn't have a single dress in the charcoal color, so I was pretty much ordering these blind (almost, they did have a 3" square piece of charcoal fabric for me to look at).

Here is the dress that BM JB tried on:
Personal  Photo
It was very hard to imagine what it was going to look like when it was in the correct color, but I no longer have to  try and imagine what it looks like. Because... (Drum-roll, please)........ Here it is.......


Personal Photo

Personal Photo
The photos really do not do the dress justice, especially the gorgeous color of the dress. It is such a relief to be able to see the color of the dress & I cannot wait for the other dresses to come in! :)

Were you taking a "leap" when it came to purchasing your bridesmaid dresses?

1 comment:

  1. it looks beautiful!! I found when I saw my bridesmaid dresses in their color my "vision" really started to pull together for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete