Thursday, February 9, 2012

Taking care of the guys' "outfits"!

It was about 2 weeks ago when I thought to myself, "okay, I think we have waited until almost the last minute - we should go pick the tuxes this week!" So I called Men's Wearhouse and made an appointment for Saturday afternoon.
Image Source: Unknown
(I have had this on my computer for a very long time & have always liked it,
especially since that is what Jon's  boutonniere will look like)


After making the appointment I decided that I should start looking for ideas of what I liked, notice Jon is nowhere in this picture.


image source
I love the khaki suit, if only we were having an outdoor wedding. -- Same goes for the gray.
image source

 I love both of the lighter colors,  but just felt they would look somewhat out of place in our smaller indoor chapel, that is somewhat "dark" in color.


I always liked the simplicity of something like this:


image source
and this:
image source 
 

 But after I looked a bit I did show Jon some of the things I liked and his response was "we'll see".


I did know that I wanted the groomsmen to be in something like this:
image source
 Or at least a shade of that. I got frustrated though, because Jon really didn't seem to care what he wore. How could he not care what he wore, when I've dreamed about what I would wear for our wedding long before we even met? 



...oh yeah, he's a dude.

Have you gotten frustrated with your guy about things like this? What was your experience with picking out the guys' attire?

No comments:

Post a Comment