Sunday, January 30, 2011

more damask!

I have maybe become a bit obsessed with the whole damask thing, but it is fun & gives me something to look for (and spend way too much money on) whenever I walk into a store.

The Monday after we got engaged I went to the Dollar Tree on my lunch break and actually found things I could possibly use! I was so excited.


I found these at Dollar Tree. They were in packages of 25 for $1.
So I bought 5 packages. How could I pass them up?





Here's another picture of the bags with
tissue paper in them to help show the pattern. I'm considering using the bags for favors maybe at the engagement party, rehearsal dinner, or wedding reception not sure though. When I do use them I plan on using black tissue paper and they came with silver twist-ties to keep them closed.


I also found bigger gift bags with the damask pattern on them at the same place.

Dollar Tree -$1 each.
I'm not as crazy about these as the other ones, but they were only $1, and I have 5 of them. I might use them for parent's gifts or something.


Even more gift bags!! (maybe I have an obsession with gift bags as well as damask.) And yes, I do know that these aren't exactly damask pattern, but they're cute, black & white, and they have pink on them!


Hallmark - $3.49
I bought two of these (because that is all they had.) They are really nice and fairly sturdy. What are they for? I have no clue!


Hallmark - $1.99
I have five of these (again, that's all they had) But I will use these for my bridesmaids gifts.





Next, are some of the things I've bought/made to use for planning and organizing.


This is my Wedding Binder that I made.
(By "made" I mean I created the
paper to insert in the front and
back of the binder. I'm talented, I know.  Lol.)
This is the back of the binder.





The next three are my most recent purchases:

Office Depot - $5.99
Magazine file for my ever growing bridal
magazine collection.

Office Depot - $10.99
Spiral notebook to replace the hundreds of post-it notes I have everywhere.

Office Depot - $7.99
File box to sort & store all of the information we received
at the Bridal Extravaganza and the info we continue to receive
in the mail almost daily.


















And finally, my favorite & most exciting purchase so far:

I know, its just a bag. But it is perfect! I had been looking online forever for a bag that had pink & damask on it, then one day during my lunch break I went shopping at this small boutique in Brenham and as soon as I walked in I saw this hanging there and I was so excited!! **Best part?? It was only $12!!
<3



So that is it (for now). We'll just wait to see what I can find this week! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment