Friday, January 28, 2011

me & my obsession (...with damask)

It seems like ever since we (or I) decided to use damask in our wedding I have been seeing it everywhere! And of course I cannot pass up the opportunity on what might be 'perfect' for our wedding, so I usually end up buying whatever it is that matches our theme.

Just look below for a few examples of just what I am talking about...


I found these at Wal-Mart for $1.66 each




(Target.) Photo Album.
 

Yes! Damask-ish Duck Tape!! I had to buy it, of course! (Target.)
 


Its a clock (no I wouldn't use it for the wedding, but it does have the damask pattern.) -[Target.]
 

  








Napkins at Target. [they didn't have plates, otherwise I probably would have bought both possibly to use at our engagement party.]


Found the pig at Target, only $9.99! [Sadly though I did not buy it.]

I-LOVE-THIS-FRAME!! I bought it at Palais Royal (something like 65% off, so it was under $10) Oh and it has a "slight" damask feel to it, so that makes it a million times better!!

Okay, so those were the things I found recently & it may seem like a lot, but just wait...

I will have the pictures of the very first wedding items I bought!! [We got engaged on a Friday...I went shopping on Monday.]

*All photos are personal, unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment