Sunday, November 6, 2011

It wasn't what I'd imagined, but it was a success.

Yesterday was definitely a success, even though it wasn't *perfect*.

I'll just go down the list of event/thing-that-happened:
BM J's friend's water broke at 2:00 AM. So she'd been up all night then at the hospital all morning, until she had to leave to go to the funeral at Noon.

BM E came with her mom to my parent's house to meet us (which I did not know was going to happen, even though I'd invited her I still hadn't heard a definite yes or no) so while I was upstairs getting ready she and her mom were greeted by this:
Personal Photo / MOH JC with 'Bear'


Okay I know he doesn't look ferocious, but trust me when all 70 lbs of this Rhodesian Ridgeback / German Shepard mix comes lunging at you with teeth out... it can be scary! Needless to say, BM E's mom was a little frightened!
Once I'd finished getting ready (and BM E & her mom calmed down from all the "excitement"). We left my parent's house and headed to the store.
We had to take two different cars and fight traffic, plus BM E had no clue how to get there, so it was definitely an interesting drive.
Once we got inside I "checked us in" and we looked around a bit before we actually got started. Once our consultant, Tia, was done with her previous bride she came over and I introduced her to BM E and MOH JC. Tia got the girls some catalogs and as they began to flip through them Tia and I caught up from the last time I had seen her back in March and yes, she remembered me and she asked about my dogs, FI and she even asked about my dress (even though I didn't buy it from there)! She also begged to see pictures, which I gladly showed her. :-)

Personal Photo / Tia and I (I am unsure why we are making those faces, and no, this is not my dress)

How was your bridal consultant? Did you have such a good experience that you requested her (or his) assistance the next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment